10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
why I will never have another pet, dog, cat or otherwise
Harvey used to be a fighting dog. His ears torn from battles he was forced into. He flinches when you talk too loud around him. He gets so excited when you prepare his food, as in disbelief that he’s actually going to eat this many days in a row and when you put the food down he kisses you in gratitude. He’s afraid of thunder, soda cans, the TV and when baby Nick Fury meows when he’s hungry. When we first picked up Harvey from the pound half of his face was missing and he was severely underweight.Now he’s a kitten baby sitter. FIGHT BSL IN YOUR COUNTY.
I am all for people CONSENTING to kill each other in a ring for the enjoyment of others and person profit, but animal fighting offends me to no end.
“This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS.”
Spread links to the mirrors. Keep firing.
Jesus fucking christ. Signal boost.
firing into groups of woman and children and sicking dogs on their kids..nice
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming of technology, porn and tattoo mashup for this very sad thing.
A man’s best friend shows emotion to the presence of his master at his funeral service. music by Harold Britton titled “canon”,( very short video looped for emphasis).
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
OH NOOS, not teh hentai
Infested Plush Dog by Joshua Ben-Longo
Should have head-shotted it when you had the chance! Now it’s too late for all of us. Oh god, THEY LIVE!!